Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for Software Developers with excellent experiences with NodeJS and React, to join our team! Our company is an easy-going professional fellowship, where two of our main values are individual and collective development. While the description is thorough it is not meant to be all-inclusive. We only want to give you an idea of the job you apply to.
What we're looking for ...
- 6+ years of experience in development of backend systems – NodeJS
- 6+ years of experience in frontend development – React
- Experience with AWS, MongoDB
- State management skills using Redux or Flux
- Know-how to test frameworks and utilities (e.g.: Mocha, Jest, Enzyme)
- Capable of communicating complex procedures to other colleagues and clients both in Hungarian and in English
- Ambitious to learn new technologies
- Desire to join a team that works hard and passionately, supports one another and always knows how to have fun
Your daily duties will be:
- Writing efficient codes on the front- end back-end
- Delivering high-quality code with simplicity, performance and scalability in focus
- Developing and implementing new features
- Connecting unit and integration tests
- Communicating complex procedures to other colleagues and clients both in Hungarian and in English
- Working collaboratively with the Product Managers and fellow Engineers
What's in it for you ...
- Working along with internationally reputable team of software developers
- Endless opportunities to broaden your skill set
- Competitive salary
- Motivating environment on a day-to-day basis
- Flexible office hours
- Regular team get together and corporate events – we know how to add some spark to the week
How could we work together?
We are glad to welcome not only employees, but also freelancers in our projects.
Are you working with fix clients?
No, we are actively expanding our existing costumer base. This provides our colleagues great projects and the opportunity to apply and improve their expertise.
How big are teams on the projects?
Usually, our colleagues join teams of 4-7 people.